Save $1,157 on J2534 Reflash Package with EASE Scan Tool
EASE J2534 Pass-Thru Universal Vehicle Reprogrammer II AND
OBD II Generic, Domestic & Asian PC Scan Tool Software
PC Connection Options: USB or WiFi
Cyber Special - LOWEST PRICE EVER - 4 DAYS ONLY
Save $1157 on our most popular combination package! You will be able to reflash any J2534 Compliant Vehicle AND Perform Generic and OEM Diagnostics with this package.
Don't Delay - Pricing Expires Friday December 20!
You don't have long to take advantage of this unbelievable price. Order on-line now to take advantage of this special offer.
Bonuses & Free USA Ground Shipping
Read Requirements before ordering
Increase the number of vehicles you service and expand your shops diagnostic capabilities with the EASE J2534 Programming device
Automobile manufacturers are constantly making changes to their controller software to make cars more efficient and to fix problems that have been discovered. Many Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) require reprogramming to the latest OEM calibration files to repair vehicle problems such as shifting, hesitation, rough idle, emissions quality, performance and more.
This makes the need for FLASH REPROGRAMMING to diagnose and repair automobiles more critical every day. You can use the EASE Universal Reprogrammer II to easily pass thru calibration files from an OEM's website to the on-board vehicle controller on 1996+ vehicles to correct these issues. The EASE J2534 Package includes our exclusive J2534 Reprogramming Assistant Software that guides you through the J2534 pass thru reprogramming process ensuring a successful J2534 programming event. Don’t miss out on this profitable, and quickly growing market!
This package requires an OEM vehicle data subscription(s) and a Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC which meets OEM reprogramming requirements. Before ordering make sure to check that the vehicle OEM offers a reprogramming subscription that fits your needs and to read the PC requirements.
Fix Cars Faster! Turn your PC into a powerful Automotive Diagnostics Tool with the most feature rich Scan Tool Software available!
Extensive data coverage thru 2011 and a vast range of controllers, data and bi-directional controls make this EASE Diagnostics best OBD2 scan tool ever! You'll see loads of vehicle data on your large PC screen so you can quickly see the whole picture - making your auto repair job much easier. Vehicle information is presented in a user friendly format that you can quickly navigate through to identify car problems and fix cars right - the first time.
The software included with this package provides OBD II Generic and Domestic & Asian OEM Enhanced coverage:
- The OBD II Generic PC Scan Tool supports OBD II Generic Data for all USA OBD II compliant vehicles - typically 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Asian and European vehicles.
- The Domestic Enhanced Data PC Scan Tool supports powertrain, body and chassis OEM enhanced data for GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. It includes extensive coverage of vehicle controllers, data parameters, DTCs and bi-directional controls.
- The Asian Enhanced Data PC Scan Tool supports OEM enhanced data for Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion & Toyota vehicles. It includes extensive coverage of vehicle controllers, data parameters, DTCs and bi-directional controls.
The EASE PC Scan Tool software is easy to install and use on your Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC. A USB flash drive is required to store the software license key. Be sure to read the PC requirements before ordering.
The EASE Scan Tool Is Easy To Setup and Use
The EASE PC Scan Tool software is easy to install and use on your Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
1) Connect the EASE Universal Reprogrammer II to the vehicle’s DLC port using the included OBD II cable.
2) Connect the interface to the PC either via a USB cable or wireless connection.
3) You are now setup to use the Scan Tool Software to view, graph and record live vehicle diagnostics data.
Note: A USB flash drive is required during use as a software license key. Be sure to read the
PC requirements before ordering.
Easy Setup for On-Board Reprogramming
With the EASE Universal Reprogrammer II System you can reprogram J2534 compliant vehicle controllers in the vehicle using the following process.
1) Connect the OBD II interface cable to the vehicle’s OBD II DLC port and the Universal Reprogrammer II.
2) Connect the Universal Reprogrammer II to the PC either via a USB cable or wireless connection.
3) Select the vehicle’s manufacturer in the EASE Reprogramming Assistant software launcher.
You are now set up to reprogram the vehicle controller using the EASE Reprogramming Assistant and/or the vehicle manufacturer’s website. (A data subscription to the vehicle’s manufacturer’s website is required).
Vehicle Manufacturers That Support SAE J2534
Reprogram Virtually Everything! Reprogram all J2534 compliant vehicles - virtually all 1996 and newer Domestic, Asian and European vehicles - with the same interface. Click here to see a J2534 Programming Capabilities & Cost per OEM Chart we made.
The EASE Universal Reprogrammer II works with J2534-compliant vehicles from the following vehicle manufacturers. 1
Be sure to check of the vehicle manufacturers websites or nastf.org for more information on what vehicles and controllers are supported for J2534 reprogramming. Click here for a list of NASTF OEM reprogramming website links where you can find out more info on the OEM(s) you are interested in.
- BMW 2
- Land Rover
- Mitsubishi 3
- Subaru 4
Click here to see a J2534 Programming Capabilities & Cost per OEM chart we made.
1) The Universal Reprogrammer II supports listed vehicles. Manufacturer reprogramming data subscription(s) are required. These subscriptions can only be purchased from the OEM's website. Some manufacturers may require additional cables for reprogramming certain models/controllers. Be sure to check of the vehicle manufacturers websites or nastf.org for more information. Some vehicles/manufacturers have known reprogramming issues. We have compiled a list that we keep updated. Click here to view it.
2) BMW Note: Some vehicles require a connector or adapter that must be purchased additionally. Refer to their website for more info.
3) 11/2011 Note: Mitsubishi's software is currently having issues communicating with and flashing vehicles. We recommend avoiding using their software until this issue is resolved. Also Mitsubishi requires a special cable that must be purchased additional for some vehicles. Refer to their website for model specific info.
4) Subaru Note: Some models require a specific adapter for reprogramming. Refer to their website for model specific info.
What's In The Box
When you receive your package, the following will be in the box.
- Universal Reprogrammer II Unit
- OBD II Cable
- USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- EASE Reprogramming Assistant Software CD
- One Year of Tech Support
X OEM Data Subscriptions Not Included
- EASE Version 11.1 PC Scan Tool USB Flash Drive / Dongle that contains
- Version 11.1 OBD II Generic Data PC Scan Tool Installation Software
- Version 11.1 Domestic Enhanced Data PC Scan Tool Installation Software
- Version 11.1 Asian Enhanced Data PC Scan Tool Installation Software
PLUS FREE BONUSES worth $400+
- Free Volvo PC Scan Tool Software -$150 Value - Adds support for 2000 to 2011 Volvo vehicles with powertrain, body and chassis (except GGD CAN) data support.
- Free Additional Year of Tech Support -$200 Value - 1 year of tech support is included with your purchase. You will receive an additional year of support at no additional charge.
- Free VehicleMRI - 30 Day Subscription - $9.95 Value - see www.VehicleMRI.com for more info on this amazing web-based OBD2 Vehicle Inspection system.
- $50 VehicleMRI Report Fee Credit to be used towards report fees during your first 30 days
- Free UPS Ground Shipping to Continental USA - Up to $25 Value
PC Scan Tool Software Requirements
To ensure maximum performance and proper operation of the EASE PC Scan Tool,
a desktop, laptop or tablet PC is needed with the following minimum requirements:
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7 or 8
- Minimum Processor: Pentium III 1GHz or equivalent
Recommended Processor: Pentium 4 2GHz or equivalent
- Minimum RAM: 512MB
Recommended RAM: 1G
- 1GB Hard Drive Space for installation, more needed for saving recordings and snapshots
- USB communication port for software dongle/key
- USB Vehicle Interface PC Connection:
One free USB communication port (Two USB ports total required)
- WiFi Vehicle Interface PC Connection:
2.4 GHz 802.11b/g WiFi wireless capability
OEM Reprogramming Software PC Requirements
Each OEM has different PC requirements for their reprogramming software. Check with the OEM's website for details.
Click here to view GM, Ford, and Chryslers' Reprogramming PC Requirements. (Last updated Nov. 2013)
Click here to view Windows Operating System Support by Vehicle OEM. (Last updated Nov. 2013)
Windows XP Users: GM and other OEMS have started to
discontinue support for Windows XP.
Windows 8 Users: Most OEMS and the EASE Universal Reprogrammer do NOT support Windows 8 yet
Click here to view links to OEM reprogramming websites.
EASE Reprogramming Assistant Software PC Requirements
The EASE Reprogramming Assistant software is a is a great helper but it is not required to perform J2534 programming. You can just use the OEM's software if you prefer.
To ensure maximum performance and proper operation of the EASE Reprogramming Assistant, a PC is needed with the following minimum requirements *:
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (32 bit or 64 bit) **
Note: Most OEMS reflash software does not support Windows 8 yet.
- Minimum Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor
Recommended Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz and above
- Minimum RAM: 2 G
Recommended RAM: 2 G and up
- 20 GB Hard Drive Space for installation
- CD-ROM/DVD Drive
- Cabled PC Communications: One free USB or Ethernet communication port
- Wireless PC Communications: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g WiFi wireless capability ***
- 1024 x 768 Graphics Card
- Internet Connectivity
- Email Account
- A valid e-mail address To Receive your Software Access Code
After you install the software on your PC, software access codes must be obtained from the EASE Access Code Web Site. These codes must be entered before the software can be used. You can get your access codes 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at www.obd2code.com
* Note: OEM Data Subscriptions are required for vehicle reprogramming. These subscriptions must be purchased direct from the OEM.
** Note: EASE Reprogramming Assistant Software supports Windows 8 and 64 bit Windows OS but some OEM's reprogramming software only support Windows 7 and/or 32 bit Windows OS. Be sure to check the OEM's website for details. Click here to view links to OEM reprogramming websites.
*** Wireless Setup Note for Users With An Existing Wireless Network
If you already have a wireless network and want to setup the Universal Reprogrammer II (URI) for "Infrastructure" mode so it communicates wirelessly thru this network, during initial setup you will need to
- Power the URI with a vehicle's DLC port using the included OBD II cable
- Connect the URI to an ethernet/network port on your PC using the included ethernet cable
- Use a web browser to enter the wireless configuration settings into the URI
Wireless Setup Note for Laptop Users
If you already have a wireless network and your laptop is setup to connect wirelessly to your network, there are 2 options on how to setup the Universal Reprogrammer II (URI) wireless communications.
1. The URI will need to be setup in "Infrastructure" mode with the network settings from your existing wireless network (see infrastructure note above). There is a drawback to this setup. If you move the laptop or URI out of range of your wireless network, the wireless communications will not be able to work and you will have to use the URI in cabled USB mode.
2. You can purchase a USB wireless adapter for your laptop and use the URI in "Ad-Hoc" mode. In this mode you communicate wirelessly with the URI thru the wireless adapter. For your other applications you still connect wirelessly using your existing network. The drawback to this is you have to purchase a wireless adapter and have it sticking out of the side of your laptop. The average cost of a small wireless adapter is $20 - $50.
Laptops with Atheros Wireless Modules Note
If your laptop has a built in Atheros Wireless Module, you may need to update your wireless software driver or add an external wireless adapter for reliable wireless communications with our software.
Typically laptop brands that use Atheros cards are Acer, Asus & HP
Dell Laptops with Broadcom 1504 Mini Wireless Half Card Note
We have found that the Universal Reprogrammer II wireless communications mode will not work reliably with laptops that use the Broadcom 1504 mini wireless Half Card. This is the standard internal wireless card that Dell offers on some of their laptops (Dell Wireless 1504 802.11g/n Single Band Wi-Fi Half Mini-card). If you are purchasing a new Dell laptop, we recommend that you upgrade to the Intel Wireless card (Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 802.11n 3x3 Half Mini Card).
Money Back Guarantee
This package is fully covered by our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee!
Try this system for 30 Days and put it through the ringer. You be the judge. If this system doesn't deliver everything we've promised, just return it and we'll refund your purchase price.
One year of Technical Support is also included with your EASE purchase. So if you ever need help, you can contact our support department by calling our support line or by sending them an email
This package is covered by our limited 1 Year Warranty
"EASE warrants the supplied products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase."
EASE accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and eChecks thru PayPal.
Your transaction is completely safe and secure. We have partnered with Authorize.Net to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.