EASE J2534 Reprogramming Assistant Software Add-On
EASE J2534 Pass-Thru Reprogramming Assistant Software Add-On
Requires: Drew Tech CarDAQ-Plus or CarDAQ-M, Snap-on Pass Thru Pro II or other J2534 compatible device
Perform faster and easier reflashes. Our exclusive Reprogramming Assistant software guides you thru the reprogramming process. Works with most J2534 devices.
Our Reprogramming Assistant Makes Reflashing With Your J2534 Device Easier!
Do you feel overwhelmed when it comes to reflashing a vehicle controller?
Are you unsure of what the proper reprogramming procedure is?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Reprogramming a vehicle controller seems like an intimidating task but it’s easier than you’d think if you have an assistant to guide you. Our exclusive Reprogramming Assistant software guides you step-by-step thru the reprogramming process. It also includes the scan tool functions you need for reprogramming such as reading the VIN, DTCs, I/M status, MIL status and calibration and it works with most J2534 Compliant Reprogrammer. Our Assistant helps to eliminate the guesswork and costly mistakes, ensuring a successful reprogramming event.
Are You Ready To Start Reprogramming With Confidence?
Would you like to have an easy to use software program...
... that guides you step-by-step thru reprogramming a vehicle controller?
... that makes the reprogramming process faster and easier?
... that can be used with most J2534 reprogrammers?
... that also includes scan tool functions?
... that includes built in links to the vehicle OEM websites?
... that offers both on-board and optional off-board reprogramming
Then the EASE Reprogramming Assistant Software Add-On is your solution. This software program will guide you step-by-step to reprogramming success.
This add-on includes J2534 Reprogramming Assistant Software CD and one year of technical support .
This add-on requires a Windows PC, EASE Universal Reprogrammer II or other J2534 device and vehicle OEM data subscription(s).
Extremely Helpful, Easy To Use & Loaded With Features
The Reprogramming Assistant (RA) was recently updated and contains the most comprehensive list of support tools and features of any reprogramming system.
- Manufacturer specific assistants that can be used to analyze a controller and guide you thru the reprogramming process for Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Saab, Scion and Toyota
- Universal assistant that can be used to analyze a controller and guide you thru the reprogramming process for Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Isuzu, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Porsche, Smart, Subaru, Volkswagen, Volvo and others
- Configurable settings for manufacturer’s flash application
- Convenient link to OEM websites.
- In vehicle reprogramming precautions
- If you analyze the controller before reprogramming, the old calibration is saved for comparison to the new one to verify that the reflash was successful.
- Wizard analyzes the controller to get basic info such as VIN, calibration, DTCs, IM status and MIL status
- Read and clear DTCs. Read Mode $0A permanent DTCs and MIL Status.
- After pulling DTC you can click on the DTC and the Required Learn Procedures are displayed to help determine what needs to be done after a reprogram.
- Read I/M status and estimate the result of an emissions inspection. Configurable options for not complete monitors.
- Includes instructions for completing I/M Monitors.
- Read VIN and Calibration
- Creates a printable report of the vehicle after analyzing.
- Express Mode to skip through the walkthrough and go right to the required screens.
- Demo Mode to go through the software screens without hooking up to a controller or vehicle.
- Link to reprogramming anomalies website to determine problem vehicles before an attempt to reprogram is made.
What's In The Box
The following is included with the EASE Reprogramming Assistant Software Add-On :
- Reprogramming Assistant Software Installation CD
- 1 Year of Technical Support By Phone or Email
X OEM Data Subscriptions Not Included
X J2534 Reprogrammer Unit Not Included
This add-on requires an EASE Universal Reprogrammer II or other J2534 compliant device, OEM data subscription(s) and a Windows desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
1. J2534 Compliant Reprogrammer
This add-on can be used with the following J2534 Programming devices:
- EASE Universal Reprogrammer II
- Drew Tech CarDAQ-Plus
- Drew Tech CarDAQ-M
- Snap-on Pass Thru Pro II
- Bosch Flasher Pro
- Launch J-Box
- ACTIA Passthru XS
- DG Technologies VSI-2534
- Other J2534 compliant interfaces - the software has been verified with the J2534 models listed above. It should work with any J2534 compliant device except for the models listed below.
X Will NOT work with:
- Cardone Flash 2
- SPX MVCI
- OTC Pegisys MVCI
2. OEM Data Subscription
An OEM data subscription is required to reprogram vehicle controllers. An OEM data subscription is purchased directly from the OEM's website.
X OEM Data Subscriptions Not Included with this Add-On
3. Windows PC that meets OEM and Reprogramming Assistant Software PC Requirements
OEM Reprogramming Software PC Requirements
Each OEM has different PC requirements for their reprogramming software. Check with the OEM's website for details.
Click here to view Windows Operating System Support by Vehicle OEM. (Last updated Nov. 2013)
Windows XP Users: GM and other OEMS have started to
discontinue support for Windows XP.
Windows 8 Users: Most OEMS do NOT support Windows 8 yet.
Click here to view links to OEM reprogramming websites.
Reprogramming Assistant Software PC Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (32 bit or 64 bit) **
Note: Most OEMS reflash software does not support Windows 8 yet.
- Minimum Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor
Recommended Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz and above
- Minimum RAM: 2 G
Recommended RAM: 2 G and up
- 20 GB Hard Drive Space for installation
- CD-ROM/DVD Drive
- J2534 Device Cabled PC Communications:
One free USB or Ethernet communication port
- J2534 Device Wireless PC Communications:
2.4 GHz 802.11b/g WiFi wireless capability
- 1024 x 768 Graphics Card
- Internet Connectivity
- Email Account
- A valid e-mail address To Receive your Software Access Code
After you install the software on your PC, software access codes must be obtained from the EASE Access Code Web Site. These codes must be entered before the software can be used. You can get your access codes 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at www.obd2code.com
** Note: Our software supports Windows 8 and 64 bit Windows OS but some OEM's reprogramming software only support Windows 7 and/or 32 bit Windows OS. Be sure to check the OEM's website for details. Click here to view links to OEM reprogramming websites.
"wish i would have had this a year ago"
software works sooo nice.
wish i would have had this a year ago. thank you again."
J. Shore, Star Service
"really easy to use in programming."
"The EASE workbench (Reprogramming Assistant) software is really easy to use in programming. It is nice when programming Chrysler and Ford to have the ability to check for TSB’s through the software at no cost. I would certainly recommend this J2534 interface to other technicians."
Money Back Guarantee
This item is fully covered by our 30 Day Money-Back guarantee!
Try it for 30 Days and put it through the ringer. You be the judge. If this system doesn't deliver everything we've promised, just return it and we'll refund your purchase price.
One year of Technical Support is also included with your EASE purchase. So if you ever need help, you can contact our support department by calling our support line or by sending them an email
EASE accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and eChecks thru PayPal.
Your transaction is completely safe and secure. We have partnered with Authorize.Net to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.